Tuesday 6 April 2010

Watermark :(

Heyaaa, it's a bit of a bummer that my first post has to be about something bad, but oh well :)

So, I've started up my blog and I look around and everyone has such cool templates! Everyone's blog is so unique it's awesome :D on Blogger's homepage I find this easy designer for Blogger called Artisteer that lets you create your own. So I think, great! I can create my own unique and awesome template! I download the free trial version as I'm only going to use it for one template and after working my butt off for a couple of hours I find that when I upload it it has "trial" all over it as a watermark! NO FAIR! Basically you have to buy the full version to get rid of the watermark. I don't think I'm going to do that now as I've just started and I'm sure the (very) few followers I get won't mind. If (IF.) my blog gets more popular then I might think about buying the full version so my blog can be re-uploaded in full glory, but for now this will do.

Thanks for reading guys! :) xx

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

I live in the UK with my dad and my three brothers. My parents are divorced and we (me and my bros) see my mum at weekends. I am at school currently studying for my GCSEs. I love my friends and seeing them at weekends for a meal at Wagamamas and a movie ;) classic :D